Hey all -
This is Adam. I just have a few cool family-oriented items I wanted to post. The first is a time-lapse I created yesterday of dinner at the Perkshires. Make sure to click on full screen (click the play button, then the little square in the lower right hand corner next to the words 'YouTube' for those of you who may not know how). Also, view it in 1080 HD if you have a fast internet connection (click on the little gear cog in the lower right corner of the screen and select 1080 at the top).
The second is a fan chart of my and Catherine's families. It can be found for you or your family at www.createfan.com, an LDS Church sponsored service available to everyone. It allows you to find your genealogy. We Perkins have some work to do. I think we should make it a goal to work on filling in the blanks together. What say ye all Perkins/Grapes/Adams/Markham/Crawford/Rees/Francis/ clans? I think it would also be fun to go to the temple together and start doing this work as a family. I think it would make a temple trip during a family reunion all that much more meaningful. Tell me what you think.
Adam's Geneaology
Geneology Fan Chart - Adam
Catherine's Geneaolgy
Geneology Fan Chart - Catherine
4 comments:
I saw Jared!
Yeah, I watched it 3 times before Catherine reminded me to look for him.
What, is finding Jared like "Where's Waldo?" I noticed how long McKay sat in his chair. ;) What were you guys watching? What was the time span of the movie? And NO WONDER THAT FLOOR IS WORN OUT!
No, Jared had one moment (like a split second in this video) where he was doing a goofy dance. I told him when he was doing it, "You have to do that for 1 minute straight to get 1 second on the video" and he didn't last too long.
-It was probably a span of 2 hours? -We were watching a video of mom and dad up on stage in Branson, Missouri.
Post a Comment