I am a terrible hair cutter. I have botched so many haircuts it is embarrassing. But last night and this morning I cut the kids' hair and I am not embarrassed!!! Caitlyn's hair was getting longer- but sadly the previous haircut left a really thin layer at the bottom. Plus, last summer she chopped her own hair and we have been keeping it short to let that grow out. May be the next haircut I can let it stay a little longer. But, at least she looks cute in a bob.




Also, Why is it that kids put on their clothes and shoes backwards 95% of the time?

Even the fire hat is backwards!
Here's Bryant's latest quote. He was telling me some story about Superman. I was not really paying a lot of attention. But then he said, "...and Superman flew him to the rescue- the rescue is Superman's house." I started laughing. Bryant says "to the rescue!" all the time, and never realized he thinks it is a location :)
2 comments:
I'm impressed that you attempt to cut their hair at all! (And they look really cute, by the way.) I gave up on trying to cut hair a long time ago. I just couldn't get the hang of it!
Such a cute quote from Bryant...so "the rescue" is a place? I love how kids' minds work!
The haircuts are darling. Caitlyn's hair looks really thick. Tell Bryant Aunt Bekah likes to go "To the Rescue" after a long day at work, because my "Rescue" is warm and that's where I eat dinner. ;)
Post a Comment