Here are some recent fun moments:
Making peach pie with mommy
mommy's little helper
Let me help you a little bit :)
“I wanna turn”
We made it! And I forgot to take a finished shot. Sad.
Kids playing with their daddy
One last little section. Sorry so long... but seeing how ling it has been since I have posted, I deserve a long and picture laden post right:)
Fun two year old kid isms
Double double toil and trouble. They start to get smart together to create all sorts of havoc. :)
A favorite pastime.
Blurry but what a smile!
While I ran out to change a diaper, Caitlyn poured herself some seconds of cereal- straight on the table, and of course it needed milk. When I came in her response was "It spilled! It's on the floor." Yes, yes it is isn't it.
Love the hat dude.
Typical fit. Had to capture it :)
He has no concept that he is two. If Andre and Brian can do it (they are 15) then Bryant can too.
Caitlyn likes to do anything and everything that mommy does.
Sigh.
Caitlyn helping daddy do dishes
Bryant helping daddy doing dishes
Caitlyn refused to let us adjust this hat. She liked it covering her eyes, and that was that.
Look at those huge blue eyes, and all that yummy jam!
I guarantee I had more fun choosing these than anyone here will have looking at them :) but I am super biased and they are so fun. Thanks for indulging me.
5 comments:
Oooh! Those two year olds are so, so cute. These pictures make me miss them so much! Give them a kiss from us!
What a treat!!
they are getting so big and so cute! Its hard to believe that they are growing up so fast!
ps the page looks amazing!
Wonderful, Catherine. Loved every one, but especially the 2 climbing of the pack and play getting up to the counter top.
Love you all. grandma Skousen
No indulging here, they are soooo stinking cute, I want to see more, and more and more! What a fun age. (So glad we're past it thought
sooo cute! loved all the photos...I just found your blog on Amy's
Post a Comment