Sunday, June 07, 2009

On our Way!

Tomorrow morning as soon as the babies wake up, we are on our way to Nauvoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will stay with my Grandparents for three days then continue our trip out to Buffalo New York to visit Grandma and Grandpa Grapes!! We are so excited. I am nervous for the drive with the babies, but I think it will be ok. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I have to go finish packing.

5 comments:

Dan & Ashley said...

We are leaving Saturday to go to Nauvoo, but we weren't brave enough to drive, so we are flying. Have so much fun and travel safely!

RAQ said...

How fun and exciting!!! I hope it goes well. What a beautiful family you have!

Janna said...

Hey we are leaving on Wednesday and braving the drive. Actually, I think it will be fine. Good luck. I hope you have fun! It will be awesome.

Shellie said...

Woo hoo, sounds like quite the family reunion! I'm jealous. I guess I could have planned a trip, except everything was too much in limbo and I'd rather travel with baby twins than my 5 bigger kids!

Amanda said...

I just found your blog through Dan and Amy's! Your twins are about a month older than my baby and oh so cute! I'm almost jealous. I have twin brothers and have always thought it would be fun to have twins. Whenever I see young twins, I change my mind though!

Have fun on the road. We just finished a long road trip with our three kids (age 3 and under) and it wasn't so bad. I hope things go well for you.