Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Officially a Minivan Family

Yesterday we picked up our new van and today we registered it and got license plates. Here are some pictures at Mom and Dad Perkins request :)


Child Restraints :)

Back Stow n' Go
Front Stow n' Go- really just "stow" since you need the bucket seats for it to fold down, but you can still store stuff in there :)

YEAH- I don't have to take my stroller apart for it to fit inside!

5 comments:

Leohtbaere said...

Awesome. Me rikey.

Courtney said...

Welcome to the world of minivans! Sto and go seats in the back are very nice. We have used that feature on many occasions. The storage in the front is really nice too. We keep our car emergency stuff in there (aren't you proud of me Abby?). Enjoy it!

Rosalee said...

That is really nice! I am so bummed that I missed you yesterday!!!! Karla told me that you were looking for me. I kept looking around to see if you were there, but I couldn't see you. Oh well. I guess we'll just have to plan a playdate or something. Oh, did you guys sell your other car?

Shellie said...

Looks much much cleaner and nicer than mine!

Marla said...

Oh yeeeaaahh! Mad Mom in Minivan! Just kidding...I couldn't see you being "mad." Congrats on the new addition to your family! :P