Saturday, April 18, 2009

Run Bike Swim... The Telos Timp Triathalon

Last night Adam decided to join many of his siblings in the Telos Timp Triathalon which was this morning. I am so proud of him. Mom Perkins took these great pictures of my MAN.


Here is Rachel, Anne, Jared, Adam, Cory and McKay before the race begins.

Here is Adam running a 5K...

then a 10 mile bike...
then swimming more than I can swim but I am not sure how much.Here is the group finishing up and celebrating together.

Here is Adam coming out of the pool all showered, dressed, and with a smile on his face!!
Here are their numbers.And here are Daddy's biggest fans!

2 comments:

Rosalee said...

Very impressive Adam! Catherine, you really do look great! I don't think anyone would EVER guess that you had twins. Your twins are super cute!

Anne said...

Thanks for being there to support us, Catherine. But I know that it is you that does the most work on a daily basis.