Wednesday, April 01, 2009

6 months...


Well, Almost! Friday is a busy day so I thought I would post it today.
I can hardly believe how time flies! Here are some fun pictures of us recently.


Our Mr. Man Bry-GuyHe fell asleep in our covers while I fed Caitlyn. It was SO cute.

First forward-facing stroller ride: pretty exciting apparently:)

"Mr. Mellow"


Mommy and the kiddos love to read!

Best part about the bathtub.


This is my sweet smiler boy.
He's laughing at mommy's funny noises.


Our Little Miss Caity KazooI won't hurt it, I just want to chew on it a bit...

Our first ride in the stroller facing forward- FUN!
Caitlyn's specialty (before it was tied down the rest of the way): scoot out of her blankets to where her head touches the crib bumper and pull it over her head.
Obviously I need to finish tying the bumper down:)
She was not very happy.

And last but not least, a tribute to the greatest daddy in the whole wide world. Adam is so amazing. He works so hard. He gets down on himself for not wanting to keep it up (Ok, so he's human) but the thing is he just picks up and keeps going. Somehow he finds time for me and the kids too and boy do they love their dad. They are lucky kids to have such a fun and sweet dad.



2 comments:

Rosalee said...

They are so cute!!! I love how much babies interact at this age. It is great! I'm like you, I'm excited for William to be mobile. I look forward to watching him crawl all around our apartment! Anyway, Happy Half Birthday!!

Doreen said...

Thanks for sending the link. It's great to see your family.