Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Time Flies!

Well, I guess it is a good thing we made a goal to update our blog weekly. Yes, I realize it has been a month... (and a half) but if I had tried to do it monthly I am sure it would have been longer:)

A new semester has begun and the best part about that is that it means it is closer to being over. Adam probably has three semesters left including this one. Hallelujah! We see light at the end of the tunnel. Catherine laments Adam being gone again, but is thoroughly enjoying being a mom.

Neither of us can believe that the babies are 3 1/2 months old! They are really fun and developing more and more noticeable personalities.

Current Highlights: GO FIGURE!!! I started this draft a couple days ago and came just now to do it again and the kids woke up from their naps. I will try again later!! Well- I will post this and do another one with highlights and photos. Se la vi

No comments: