Silent Night- Yeah Right!
Adam's sister Lissa took this for us. She is absolutely amazing!We love the Christmas Lights!! At my parent's house the kids would lay under their tree and kick like crazy staring at the lights. Bryant particularly loved this activity. He is so cute :)
Sleepy Christmas Morning
Bryant being sweet
Kicking the bouncer. This is one of his FAVORITE pastimes. It is so cute to watch and listen to him go crazy.
Caitlyn is our sitter. She loves to look around and be involved. Therefore the bumbo is a favorite of hers. I should get a picture of her in the bumbo in front of a mirror. She loves looking at the pretty baby in the mirror :)
Like I said- she is a sitter. When she doesn't want to lay down she tries to sit up by pulling her head and her legs up.
Discovering a new friend. Of course every time I took the picture they smiled afterward. May be I already wrote this- but in case I didn't...Our new favorite story is the other night we put them in bed and they were looking at each other. Caitlyn started talking to Bryant and he smiled at her. It lasted several minutes. Unfortunately I had JUST used the last of our video tape! I am sure it will happen again, but it was so so sweet.
1 comment:
They are so precious! I'm glad you had a good Christmas!
Post a Comment