I can't believe that nearly a month has passed since I last updated. Sheesh!!
Recent accomplishments:
- My mom has solved lots of practical problems in our house (like where to put furniture etc.) and she and my young siblings have moved it all while I sat helplessly and watched. We REALLY appreciate all of their help.
- My quilts are totally finished!
- My chair and our crib are set up. We will be borrowing another crib which will come available in a few-several months. But we are not too concerned because the babies can share for the first several months.
- I have gained weight and look like my mom did with her last child when she was ready to deliver him. Yes I still have at least 7 weeks before they will let the babies come. I fear for my back and my lungs. Is it possible to suffocate while pregnant?
- I have answered the question "Aunt Catherine, WHEN ARE your babies going to come out?" 15,973 times (give or take) from my very excited little nieces.
- Adam hiked up the dry canyon side of Timpanogos Mountain and down the opposite side- Timpanookee. He is my hero.
- Adam was hired as an on-call mentor at a school called Telos for boys. This may become a more than on-call position in the fall. He will now be working 3 jobs. (3 jobs will NOT continue in the fall). Like I said, he is my hero!
- We spent a week- may be a bit more- visiting with Adam's Grandparents from Buffalo New York. They were here on vacation. We had so much fun with them.
Flash Backs:
Chopping down our Christmas Tree- November 24th 2007
Catherine forcing Adam to pose with her while goofing off with the camera. Sometime in the fall or winter of 2007.
Chopping down our Christmas Tree- November 24th 2007
Catherine forcing Adam to pose with her while goofing off with the camera. Sometime in the fall or winter of 2007.
No comments:
Post a Comment