Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Disneyland Video

Here is the long awaited (well... not sure if anyone is waiting for this) Disneyland trip highlights! Catherine and I both worked on it. I hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

Loved that video! You guys look like you had so much fun. And your video editing skills are awesome. This makes me so excited to go to Disney World this December!! Any tips?

Beth said...

We love this! My girls have already watched it twice and want to watch it again! Adam, you knew exactly what I was thinking when that Princess made the sword comment. We wish we could have come too! We will have to plan another trip when Adam is out of school.

Adam and Catherine Perkins said...

Bekah - Remember that whereas the video mostly only displays the "best" in your children... in reality Disneyland brings out the best AND the worst in your child.

Beth - Cat and I were already thinking about another Disneyland trip when I am out of school. It would be awesome to go together (with whoever else wants to come). Let's make a plan of it.

Lynne said...

I LOVED the video!! I think it is time to go to Disneyland again. I haven't been in a long time and a lot has changed!

rachie_lelei said...

I'm up for a trip when school is out!!! :) This was such a good video! And tell Bryant and Caitlyn that they're in good company because "It's a Small World" is one of Auntie Cho-cho's favorite rides too! :)