The other day, the kids watched a show about a halloween party. After it was over they told me "We are going to Halloween." I was working on something and said, "Oh, ok." A few minutes later they brought me some costumes that they wanted me to help them put on. I about laughed my head off and after helping them get them dressed I had to take a few pictures. Caitlyn would not give me a real smile unfortunately, but still, this is Caitlyn to a tee. And yes, Bryant chose the outfit on his own don't ask me why.
PS, the guitars are really "pumpkins" that he is taking to the party.
Another fun moment: reading with dad when he Finally gets home from school! The kids sure miss having him home so much. -So do I for that matter :) But it is really not too bad- he can be home around 6:30... so far.

No comments:
Post a Comment