Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I always laugh when I download my pictures from my camera after months and months of taking pictures. Each time I find lots of things that I took specifically to put on our blog, and yet the last post which was a HUGE post was five months ago and here I am again. I found in college that trying to catch up on reading usually meant that I would get further and further behind, so if I missed a chapter I read the current assignment anyway and tried to catch up later. I am thinking that is a wise blog principle too.

In general this last five months have been good.
Highlights-

Adam got into graduate school at the U for occupational therapy- his number one choice!! School starts on our anniversary- Aug. 18th. (He is thrilled to be in meetings all that day...let me tell you :)

We have had lots of fun trips and vacations: Brekenridge CO with Adam's parents, Mesquite, NV with the whole Perkins clan, camping one and a half times (last week due to poor preparation we ended up in my cousin's backyard- so half camping, but tons of fun still.) Parades, fireworks, boating, fireworks and more fireworks and I feel like in between it all I have a couple days to recover myself and house and kids' nap schedules and then we are off again. We are currently planning a trip to Disneyland!!!! We have to get it all in now seeing as how there are no breaks for the next three years.

Here are a few pictures from the last couple weeks:


Ok Blogger is driving me crazy. It will not allow me to add a new picture so they will have to wait. Why is it that I finally- FINALLY sit down to do this that it takes two hours longer than I think and in the end is still not working. GRR. Oh well. I will try again later.

1 comment:

Tod Robbins said...

Adam: congrats! Super excited for you. Grad school is a lot more fun than undergraduate. Believe me! ;-)