Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Hi! it has been almost a month since I have updated! Shame on me. So what is new with the Perkins Family?
  • Adam is surviving. He just finished a book for a class that has reinstated our motivation to someday own a cow and chickens. reinstated is not the right word, but heightened may be? For a book report on that book we made whole wheat bread and homemade butter. Then for fun we made yummy buttermilk pancakes from the buttermilk leftover from the butter.
  • Catherine is having so much fun. The kids are in a very fun stage which she loves. She has also been proud of keeping up a routine in the house for a while now. This is something that she has always wanted to master- and she is on her way to accomplishing that! She is also very excited that the daffodils and tulips are coming up!! She is also wondering if babies that are five months old know how to throw temper tantrums, or do they just know how to look like they are throwing a temper tantrum.
  • Bryant is so fun. He laughs more and more- although he is definitely more reserved in his laugh than Caitlyn. However, he loves to look at mom and has a special smile for her. He also LOVES dad and often those little laughs are for him. He has started this scream thing that is at times very frustrating. Little stinker.
  • Caitlyn is as active as ever. They are both totally slobbery and chew on everything. Caitlyn has an easy laugh and a darling smile. Her smile is almost big enough to fit the entire pacifier in her mouth. I love when I am nursing Caitlyn and she stops to look up at me and give me a big smile.
We cannot believe that the babies are five months old. Time certainly goes much faster when they are outside not inside. The babies are so fun and really good babies. We are so blessed. Adam and I are certain that though he will never look back at this time of our life and miss writing college papers etc. we will always cherish this time in our little family. Ok. I have a tired screaming littel girl who wants me to attend to her:) So pictures will have to be forthcoming.

2 comments:

Rosalee said...

I'm happy to hear that all is going well! I look forward to your pictures.

Brandon and Natalie said...

Glad to hear everything is going well. I can't believe they are already five months. I can't wait for the pictures. Take lots.